120g Caster Sugar
2 Large Eggs
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
120g Self-Raising Flour
25g Milk Chocolate Chips
25g White Chocolate Chips
(This mixture gave me about 24 cupcakes)
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 165c.
- Cream the butter and caster sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence and mix together until fluffy.
- Sift in the flour and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and give a good stir.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcakes cases, filling about half way!
- Pop in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown and they feel slightly springy to the touch (remember to be careful because they will be very hot!!)
- Leave to cool and enjoy!
Decorate them as you wish with icing, sprinkles, chocolate or just leave plain!